I have this one story, a simple story of mine. When I was in Standard One, I got the 20th place during the mid-year exam. Then Dad asked me to write these on a paper:
Peperiksaan Akhir Tahun
Saya akan mendapat:
BM 100%
BI 100%
M3 98%
SAYA BOLEH!
I made a few copy and sticked em to the wall around the house (which Mom was a li'l bit unhappy seeing her walls being damaged by the double-sided tape HAHA). Seeing it everyday, reading it everyday, without any expectations or pressures on me. What I knew, on the day the result came out, I got the 1st place in my class. And that, was an effective method which I believed had helped me excel during my primary education. It was only when I grew up, and read some motivational books that I understand how it works. The Power of Dreams, and ways to realizing them ;)
It's always good to have dreams, visualize them, and make em come true!
Hunt your dreams. And believe. Happy Hunting, People ^_^
P/S: A Learning a Day: On Keeping and Visualizing Dreams Worth reading ;)

selamat bermimpi :D
ReplyDeletem name is macy. messi is m brother :p
ReplyDeletethen we are family? :P
ReplyDelete