Since the first season I became a die-hard Formula One fan, Monaco GP has always been my favourite track.
The Monaco Formula One street race circuit ...
Street race in Monaco is more challenging to the drivers, as overtaking is almost impossible (without hitting the wall, or contact with other cars), and that the safety car will always have some good laps during the race :P Compared to the street circuit of Singapore GP, I prefer Monaco way better. The track is just so interesting to both the drivers and the spectators, that it sometimes made me stare at the TV screen, instead of watching HAHA. obsessed? No. Excited? YES :) Watch below!
Besides the exciting race and adrenaline rushes, Monaco is one beautiful place, a must visit! :)

Like in the previous post, while writing this entry, I pictured myself in Red Ferrari shirt, with Red Mubadala cap, ... at Monaco GP yaw! :)

When you have passion in this sport, only by listening to the roaring engines can really make your day! And dreams do come true. I believe that, I strongly believe that. And this, will be real someday. One fine day :) :) :) when these machines will again, take my heart awayyyyy ;) I looooooveee SUPERduper fast carsss!!
And as for today, I heart you Alonso ;) You did rock the Brit-ish land dontcha! Way to go Ferrari! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment