Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Story of The Heart ;)

OKAY. being single is hard. truly hard. maybe I'm not used to it, maybe I just don't know how. especially when I need to voice out what's in mind, and what's in heart, I just don't know who to talk to, or how? Pathetic, I'd say.

Being single is not that bad I know, and I'm planning to save my heart from the dangerous disease called Love. But this Heart just couldn't stay intact, it always wanna go somewhere. and that, IS a big problem!

The bigger matter is, I thought the Heart is safe with me, but then I realized it had gone to find another place, and that place, is sometimes cozy sometimes rainy. I always wanna take it back, but the Heart won't let me. The Heart says it wanna stay, at least for a day. I let it stay, a day to another.

Then there's another problem. When the place is not as comfort as it used to be, the Heart says enuff, that's it. So I take it back and make the Heart promise not to leave me again. We have to move on, it's the Rule of Life.

For only a day, or a week, then the place looks tempting again. The Heart asks me if it can go. I ask the Heart to stop, but if my Heart stops, what's left in me? I can't say No to my own Heart, No! So when the Heart finds the place Irresistible, what more can I say? As long as you're one happy Heart, no matter where you are, then I'll be happy too!

But right now, the Heart is not happy. Of course I can feel it, it's my own Heart, no matter where you are, you are my only Heart I have. I know the place is not as cozy as before, that it had changed more or less that you can't get used to it, but I promise you Heart, if it's getting worse, then I'll take you back home, right here in me, where you'll find peace, at least for some time, before you are bright enough, to find a better place to be in :)

I miss you tonight
I miss you hard

somewhere far
I know you are

Heart,
just be safe
just be strong

And to the Love,
may we'll meet someday.
under the deep blue sky,
when our heart meets they'd fly high
and tell the world, I've found my guy ;)

4 comments: