He was close to our hearts, eventhough I know some hated him.
We shared a few conversations back then,when he told me not to worry about those things and he would try to settle things down.
He assured me that I'd be OK, he even searched for the culprit, class by class when I was the victim.
I kept on going coz I knew he was on my side, back then in 2003.
It has never been a year passing by that I forgot him in my prayers.
Yesterday, I lost him.We've all lost him.
But my prayers for him, will continue, always.
Cikgu Ruslan bin Bustani, if it was not because of you, I would be thinking of quitting school as the best option. It was too depressing for me to face the misery, I got tortured for things I didn't do and nobody even cared to explain to me why was that happening to me. It was you, one of the reason, one of my strength to keep on going, facing the dirty words everyday, as though I was not welcomed there anymore. People might think that as a small matter, but they forgot, that sometimes small things to them might be a big thing to others. You were a great person, nice inside out. That explains why I never removed your number from my cellphone, I just don't care if it's no longer active, good memories should never be erased ;)
In the next 10 days, I will be having my VIVA, the final stage of my Master's degree. And yes, I am dedicating this Master's degree to you too, for I would never have been here, if it's not because of you back then. Thank You Cikgu :)
May you'll rest in peace, and that Jannah awaits you. Al-fatihah.
No comments:
Post a Comment