When I gave myself a muhasabah yesterday, I came to a conclusion that I have changed a li'l bit in expressing myself, not in a good way.
So from now on, I should try not to express angers directly, sometimes using harsh words that definitely will lead to misunderstandings. I should expect less from others, and in return who knows I'll get more.
In life, I believe in mutualisms. We live to benefit each other. So I just hope that everything I do, I will satisfy myself by getting what I want, and at the same time, give others what they need ;) no harm done, no heart broken, no injury no nothing bad at all. Just some win-win situations.
I felt uneasy when my statements were misunderstood by some people, that they didn't get what I meant. I was just trying to voice out what I felt, and in the end, they opposed me by saying harsh things that made me felt offended. Moreover, I felt sad. Just because of our differences in political views, our friendship is at risk. Just because we're not on the same boat, you offended me as though I don't deserve to say whatever I have in mind. If I have to choose between politics or friendship, I'll choose You ;)
But now, I'm a li'l bit at ease. Looking at the bright side, I'm very thankful to God. I have achieved some goals in life (and hunting some more), and I love my country. Whoever rules it, I believe there's always pros and cons. Whoever rules it, depends on who we vote. So I would love to be a good citizen, and I'm glad that my vote will be counted. And no matter whoever rules it, I will always come back here, no matter what, cause Malaysia, is where I belong to. No other place feels like Home, no other place feels like Malaysia ;) Malaysia, be strong. We can make it through together, and I love you :D
Respect each other, may we'll have a wonderful life ;)
Chill yaw! Roger and Out! :)
P/S: My full support goes to our Malaysian Football Team tonight! Eventho Arsenal's Van Persie looks tempting (jangan fikir bukan-bukan plisss HAHA), I still go for Safee Sali, Safiq Rahim, Muslim Ahmad and the rest of the team ;) Go Harimau Malaya! Don't Go Gunners! :P :P :P I don't expect our team to win, but just play intelligently.. and beautifully :) Win or lose, You'll still be my Heroes :)
nasib aku tak pegi stadium. kalau tak, mau aku jerit "Muslim Ahmad awak cute!" (walaupun die mungkin duduk kat tepi padang je HEHE)

No comments:
Post a Comment