The home of my favourite football team, FC Barcelona ",
Since I don't limit my dreams, I actually wanted to watch Leo Messi live on action during the game in Camp Nou. I know I know, it's quite costly, but hey, let me dreammm, at least ;)
I found this video, of the Camp Nou tour. According to the person, the tour costs around 15 to 20 Euros. *terus menabung* If I don't get to watch the match, a tour might be enough I hope so. I repeat .. MIGHT BE ;)
It was everytime I watch FCB match I would sometime got drowned in my imaginations that I'll be there someday, sooner or later it doesn't matter. But if I were to have a partner later on, I hope he'll read this and take me there HEH HEH HEH okay Masirah, stop dreaming and Start saving some money for Camp Nou, NOW! ;)
But if this dream ever comes true, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *speechless*
P/S: OK while writing this, I just imagined myself in Camp Nou watching my Leo Messi play and I shouted so very loudly with all my heart "LEEEOOOO MESSSSIIIIII I LOOOOOOOOVE YOOOUUUUUU" .. sekian. drama sangat ke? HEH. sorry :P
But yes. Leo Messi I love you. OK not only you, Valdes, Puyol, Villa, Pedro, Xavi, Iniesta, Maxwell, Bojan, Affellay, Busquets, Alves, Pique, Abidal, Keita, Mascherano, oh sape lagi aku tertinggal ni sori lahhhh yee. and not to forget Guardiola too ;)
wuaaa.. kak mas.. u r the best barca fan i ever met la.. mmg best .. btway mnabung btol2. and let me know ble nak gi k. nak join :)
ReplyDeleteow yes. to cut the cost awak tolong bwk private jet plis. kite tong-tong la minyak HAHAHA
ReplyDelete