But the first thing that came across my mind was, which comes first? the melody or the lyrics?the lyrics or the melody? and then I just ignored the question as I finally assumed the answer would be similar to "which comes first, the egg or the chicken?"
I love to write so lines of words wouldn't be a matter to me. But the problem was the melody. I don't even know how to play an instrument. OK maybe I learned some back in school but that was years years ago and that the instruments were recorders, castanets and those things that the primary school kids usually learn.
So I don't know how to play music, I just know how to sing. And it felt terrible when you got the melodies in your head but you don't know how to write them down.
I guess I should learn to play one. But when? *sigh*
kamu as a girl tak sesuai main gitar kot
ReplyDeleteremember u told me ur sister master gila in playing piano
boleh blaja dari dia kot. dia lagi cepat pandai kalau ada orang ajar. unlike me, suma sendiri. terkial-kial
yah. piano is sweet. but guitar is mobile and need less space",
ReplyDeleteape kate kau belaja main violin..bunyi die lagi sweet!
ReplyDeletesaya pernah jatuh hati dengan violin. mahu belajar ketika darjah enam. tapi cita-cita terkubur kerana sekolah menengah itu jauh dari rumah dan tidak ada kursus belajar violin ", HEE
ReplyDelete