17 again and Hannah Montana.
I've watched both. Both have messages. But I like 17 again better ",
In the story, the guy screwed up his oppoturnity to go to college and married his pregnant girlfriend. Then, he kept complaining about the path he should have taken (going to college) until he got 2 grown up kids and his wife asked for a divorce. Then he wished that he is 17 again.
Yeah. My story wasn't the same as his. But if I were given the chance, yeah, I'd like to be 17 again. Why?
Well, only those that lived around me on my 17th year of life knew what happened and probably can guess what I hope I could change.
But it's forever a dream. A dream that will never come true. So I guess, I just have to say it here.
To whom that lived with my 17th year of life, I am truly sorry I screwed up. I screwed it all up. Everything, but it was the best moment though. Because the great lessons of life, the turning point, it all happened on the 17th year of my life. Thank You ",
And another thing, it was on this 17th year of my life that I finally found the true meaning of love and friendship. Thank you all for being there ",
So do i...
ReplyDeleteSorry.. kalo gaya penulisan gua seperti blame the other one site, i dont mean that. i talk what i saw and what i feel. What u write abaout 17 again sounds like the mov best. that makes me wanted the mov.
ReplyDeletetrue love time ko form 5???
ReplyDelete*ehem ehem
hmm..17, that time we take SPM exam, if i can go back to 17, surely i will fix my mathematics subject..
ReplyDeletecik syafiqa, love dalam BM boleh membawa maksud cinta, atau kasih sayang. sekian ",
ReplyDeletesm shahrom: yeah. me too. not maths. but physics n chemistry. sigh~
Bila nak update post.. gua tunggu.
ReplyDeletehoho.lek lek bro. bz sket lately.or bz banyak? HEH. plus I write when I feel like writing ", sabar ya ",
ReplyDelete