Disebabkan Hari Bapa menjelang tiba, maka saya rasa terpanggil untuk menulis tentang Ayah.
Tak perlulah saya huraikan setiap satu kenangan bersama ayah, kerana ada perkara lebih manis disimpan dalam hati ",
Ayah has always been an idol to me. His hardwork, his philosophy and how he imagined the future were all amazing. He inspires me in every way. He never let me give up life, never let me stop, never let me leave the path that I thought was wrong for me. He stood out from the crowd, he gave out jokes and make us laugh all the way:) When I was lost, and stucked, he made everything possible to me. When we fought, he'll let me cry and then he'll wipe my tears. That's a lot more meaningful than a word of 'sorry'.
Ayah, I know someday we might not be seeing each other again, (and truly I'm never ready for that), but I know you knew how much I love you, and every single steps and each decission made, were all because of you. And I promise you, there'll be a Dr in the house sooner ", Hope you can wait till it happen. I'm trying my hardest Ayah. Just to make you proud, and see you smile ",
And Ayah please be strong (I know you are",). No matter what the doctors say about your heart problem, I'll always pray for you, each moment in my life", Happy Father's Day Ayah! Luv u ",
go!go! masirah
ReplyDeletei knew u can do that!!
i knew u'll become a Dr sooner..
Hepi father's Day....!