How odd is odd?
Last night I fell asleep unprepared, didn’t brush my teeth, and didn’t wash my face, but remained asleep for like 6 hours.
Odd.
I woke up at 6.45 a.m. for my Subuh prayer.
Not that odd. :P
After prayer, I took out a plastic bag from the drawer. Inside it was an Al-Quran, a gift from a friend, bought from Makkah… have not touched it since I moved back home. Last I opened it was during Ramadhan last year. Owh God, it’s been quite some time yeah? Screw me.
And I began to recite a page (at least).
Definitely odd.
As usual, I got back on my comfy bed, and fell asleep again. When I woke up, I remembered, I had this one flash of image, and not sure if the image was my imagination or a dream. Seriously, I couldn’t distinguish between the two.
Odd.
More odd? The image.
It was a visual of me, on my wedding day, posing for our official photographer. My ‘husband’ was standing behind me, his hands were around my waist, we were wearing some light colour traditional Malay wedding costumes, and yeah, I was looking at his face, and we were smiling to each other. Looking at his face within few cm distance, how can I not notice exactly who he is? You tell me.
I’m not telling who he is. No no no. Not telling.
It’s very odd indeed. Whatever happened this morning was very odd to me. Was it a dream? Or some sign? No, I didn't do any Istikharah lately. Except, I always pray that my other half would be safe and succeed in everything he is pursuing, so that when we finally found each other later, we’re prepared :P
So between a sign, or just a dream, I would rather take it as a dream. It has been said that our subconscious mind is the source of our dreams, so it might be that the person occurring in my dream is just a coincidence, as he is someone I know, and I meet regularly. Hah hah hah!
Not telling not telling not telling, and don’t ask. NOT TELLING! :D
that's what u call, fantasies of a loner..hahaha~
ReplyDeletemaybe it's between reality and sleep, a.k.a 'dream'. :D
or maybe it's just a 'de javu'. something that just happend in an instants, n ur brain telling u, it'd happend b4, but i can't remember when i've seen it.
or again, it's just in ur head, becoz u want it so much to happend. :)
nothing's odd in that. aha~
p/s: btw, i love ingrid n all her songs. :D
well it's still odd to me ;)
ReplyDeleteI just recently found out Ingrid's songs. She has a great voice, soothing I'd say ;)
i first knew ingrid while she was still in myspace promoting her songs. i fell in love with her voice the first time i heard it, and later followed all her albums. u should download 'boys and girls', that's her 1st album, and for me it's the best so far :)
ReplyDeletechange topic, have u decided which uni u want to further ur phd? just curious :)
yeah will check out ingrid's album later, thanks for the suggestion! :)
DeleteUni? have a few options now. but it all depends on which supervisor from which institution are kind enough to take me as their student ;)