A Prince Charming, sometimes I want.
A handsome rich guy, sometimes I want.
A Superhero, sometimes I want.
A guardian angel, sometimes I want.
but no matter what I'm searching for,
most of the times, I just need You ;)
Dear Mr. Other Half,
wherever you are,
whatever you're doing,
please be safe,
please take care.
Can't wait to see You.
as much as to know You.
and as much as to say... 'I do' ;)
and If you're already here to stay,
do let me know, for I'll just say,
all along I believed I would find You
Time has brought your Heart to Me
I have loved You for a thousand years
I'd love You for a thousand more ^_^
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
P/S: Happy 2012 all! The best is yet to come, in Life, and in Love, perhaps? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment