Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dear Favourite Person ;)

Dear favourite person ;)

Without you noticing..
Your presence has been inspiring.

Without you knowing..
Your smile has kept me moving.

You might not notice, you might not know,
To myself I've promised, I'll try to keep things low.

It's not time to tell the world,
Not time to show them all.
How you captured my sight,
How you did it right.

But I couldn't stop myself from expressing
wouldn't dare to hide this feeling
shouldn't stop myself from believing
That one fine day, the world will know everything ;)

As for now my dear,
I really miss how we were.
How you became my favourite,remember?
The moments we always find each other :D

No matter what had changed your mind,
No matter what had made you realized,
No matter what had distant us,
I believe, behind it all there's a reason.

One fine day dear favourite person,
I hope you'll tell me bout it,
About everything I've been missing bout you,
All these while, all these while.

Dear favourite person,
I do like you a lot ;)
And you should feel it by heart...
That You're the only favourite person I have in mind. In the heart. And in Life ;)

Till we meet again. XOXO :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written.
    Love makes you become a Shakespeare sometimes.

    ReplyDelete