Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Perhaps? ;)

I'm going far,
Stay where you are.

But if you insist,
I can't resist.

Follow me fly,
Up high in the sky.

This is what I fear the most. The feeling of leaving everything behind, while making my dreams come true.

I am now officially a Master's holder. It means I must now, seriously have to put all my efforts, in order to achieve my goals, to study overseas, and to get a PhD before 30. Crazy? Nah. Other people can do it, why can't I? So I am currently browsing through University courses in Britain Top Universities. Don't ask me why UK, it's been a dream. Been in London once, at the age of 6, and yes, since then, I always look forward to come back to London, again ;)

As much as I'm excited about the whole thing, there's this feeling inside that I couldn't get rid off. Yeah, it's killing me. Killing me badly.

The moment I waived goodbye to my loved ones, would be the hardest moment I expected. I would be missing their smiles, their giggles, their laughters, their jokes, their tears, their happiness, and the warmth of their love. Gosh. Even imagining this is hard, being at the actual moment might be deadly.

And what if ... what if..  I met You already?

Would You beg me not to go?
Or would You fake your smile and cry inside?
Or would You promise me it'll be fine?
Or would You not turn up on the very last day on the very last goodbye?

If only You knew, how hard it is for me to hold this feeling, even before I met You.

As much as I hope I wouldn't meet You anytime sooner, I couldn't deny the fact that love is so mysterious, it can come and touches my heart anytime, in anyway, at any place, with anyone...

For I can only pray, and hope... for the best. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I believe. I hope You too ;)

Sometimes I wonder, this journey, would it take me to where You are, or farther from You? 

No one has the answer. If farther will make me stronger, I think I can survive a year or two. Perhaps? :P

Time to sleep. And dream of London. with You ;) Good night world :)

2 comments:

  1. congrates in advance, i'm sure u'll reach ur dreams soon inshallah :)

    oh, btw, nnti ada Karnival Pendidikan MARA (KPM) kat PWTC on 17-18 March 2012. tu pon kalu nak pinjam la kan.

    banner dia ada kat mara: http://www.mara.gov.my/web/guest/home. just download to read.

    all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay! Thank You for the info ;) Appreciate it!

    Mohon doa Encik Hansuke jugak smoga impian saya jadi nyata ;) thanks :D

    ReplyDelete