It has been a week since Vettel won the Driver's championship.
It has been a week I've been coping with Alonso's loss.
and still am. And I still want to put the blame on the strategic team. How could you! Alonso would have won the battle if he stayed a little longer on the track, gaining some extra distance from the bunch of slower cars. Damn. It was frustrating to watch the prancing horses that day. Both Massa and Alonso. Bad decisions made. And they lose it all. What a race. And that night, as expected, I encountered gastritis due to the stress. HAHA. something I could not control - Stress. Congrats! You've won yourself a bunch of acids in your stomach! T__T
Well. It is just another unlucky season for Ferrari. Hope they'll come out with a great and amazing machines next season. See ya in Sepang April 2011, Ferrari! :D
OK I'm still a big fan!
A beautiful girl who likes cars.Where do you come from?hahaha..
ReplyDeleteHAHA. I think a lot of beautiful girls love cars. or they just love the drivers? LOL
ReplyDelete