Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last weekend was quite a boring one, without Mom and Dad at home. Yes, they went for holiday, leaving a small portion of Aidiladha leftovers in the fridge. So my sister and I decided to go to our favourite place for dinner, The Curve.

After a long discussion with my sister (since there's a lot of restaurants and cafes to choose), we ended up in one of our favourite cafe, again.

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge.

A heaven for chocolate lovers (I dislike coffee :P)



and then I tried this one.



Waffle + Vanilla ice-cream + Strawberry + Chocolate = Delicious! :)

Yes. I did filled my stomach with a cup of white chocolate and a plate of waffle, but more importantly, I filled my heart too, with happiness and satisfaction.

Truly,
A Chocolate Lover :D

3 comments:

  1. 'So my sister and I decided to go to our favourite place for dinner, The Curve.'

    oh rumah sebelah the curve ek? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayep. bukan sebelah. dalam curve tuh. HAHA. jemput ah datang bile balek mesia nanti :P

    ReplyDelete