Sunday, November 21, 2010

I-n-sanity

Words written
Card sealed
But no address.

Insane. Writing, believing that it could be delivered.
The real fact was not as beautiful, as the words written.

Reality mistaken by fantasy
So tragic, it needs no sympathy
Believing is one thing
But effort is another
So why can't it just be delivered
with only a name that might have disappeared?

Words written
Card sealed
kept safe in the locker
with endless hope to deliver.

Endless hope that dies never.
Eternal love the best ever.

4 comments:

  1. i'm never good with poems. but i do like reading them and try to understand them if i could.

    to my understanding this poem is about love that can never be expressed? just a guess..i might be wrong..:) care to explain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad u understood it that way but it can be interpreted in other ways, not only love, more to appreciation. Well, normal human beings usually starts to appreciate when the thing is gone, rite? :D

    btw, it's a direct one actually. I wrote some lines a year ago, I found it again in my blogger's draft. so I just add a few more lines and tadaa.. completed :D when I say it's a direct one, meaning that long ago I used to write letters, a lot. But never been sent. It's just another way of expressing I guess :P :P :P

    those good old days :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "normal human beings usually starts to appreciate when the thing is gone"

    'the thing'. did u mean love by any chance?..:) never tot u were the 'romeo&juliet' type..hehe~

    it's great when u can write poems. i too write poems in my head, but never had the chance to write them on paper..by the time i reach for paper and pen i'll forget the whole thing. :) and the worse place to 'ilham' a poem is when u'r doing ur business in the toilet, i hate when that happens. haha~

    upload more poems if u have them, i'll try interprete them or rather i should say guess what it means..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA. same here. I got most ideas in mind while doing something in the toilet. But fortunate enough to memorize them until I got a pen and papers :D

    anyway, I dun write poems regularly now. I used to, long ago. A lot of things had changed, even I myself think what I wrote before were more beautiful and sincere back then :D

    ReplyDelete