I never thought of being a world champion one day. But maybe today, I'll start dreaming to be one, in anything I'd be doing in the future.
I am no athlete, I don't dream of winning gold medal for Olympics.
I am no sportsman, don't imagine I'd win the World Cup.
I am just ordinary, with talents of mine that some I still don't discover.. YET.
Being a champ of the world, I might be idols to a lot of souls.
But at my age, I just couldn't visualize what would I be.
Well, at least I have started dreaming, the first step to everything.
Dream. I always dream of becoming somebody that would inspire people. In a good way of course. But at the same time I know I must be better, and better everyday. Maybe not the best, as it would put me in the comfort situation, where I'd slowdown my pace, and maybe drifted in my own imaginations.
Success is everywhere waiting for me to grab them, and I tell you, I'm on my way :)
Oh, you too deserve success. Everyone does... after putting such effort and faith together. And I always believe that hardwork pays. Doesn't mean we have to work 24/7, putting so much physical efforts, that somehow we sometimes forget, the power of Du'a :)
I'm not best at religious views, but I'd love to share in a way that reminds me too as His servant :)
So we can always dream, and pray, ask for anything we want, but always, with EFFORT :) and if we can hardly see the way, we can always ask Him, to show the path, and the rest of the journey... is up to us :)
Have a safe and interesting journey ahead! :D
woho. This entry is inspiring, REALLY REALLY inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteI do hope that someday we'll become champ of the world. Jom berangan lagi..hehe
thanx :) maybe one day u'll be among the pioneers of new medical technologies. who knows :)
ReplyDeleteall the best Dr. Syafiqa :)
salam.
ReplyDeletesometimes after putting efforts in doing something, du'a in every prayers, and in the end 'tawakal' or in other words having faith in Allah, but the dream that we hope for doesn't goes as planned.
then again redha is always in mind, thinking that maybe this path is not ours to take, adjustments needed to be made to achieve those dreams in other alternative ways.
but people seems to forget, there are always a hidden message in those obstacles in life, and the best ways is to proceed and keep on 'berdoa' to the Creator in order to achieve something that so called dream.
nice post. keep on the good work..:)