she liked it the way they were,
driving in his car for an hour,
they talked they laughed together,
he took her home to meet his mother.
everyone seems happy,
everything seems right.
no sorrow no worry,
not even a single fight.
he made her smile,
she loved his style,
in love they were,
made for each other.
and then it blurred,
everything disappeared.
crap, it was just a dream,
and again, she dreamt of him.
she took a pen
a notebook then
"Dear Diary,
I felt happy.
even for a while,
he made me smile."
"even it's a dream,
I feel like to scream,
that one day finally,
he'll fall for me."
no matter where she stays,
she keeps him, the safest place.
No one could see, no one could be,
for only him, has the key,
but he never knew, sadly.
----------------------------------
I used to wrote stuffs like this back in my school years. And then the words just disappear. Maybe it need something to trigger, and now I'm starting to get there. Again.
So what had triggered me? I still don't know.
A dream maybe? ",
No comments:
Post a Comment