Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Philosophical Freak~

While others say I am unique, some call me Freak.
That I'm so philosophical, that I think too complicated.

And then I told 'em I am just looking at things differently,
and I thought it was good for them, to consider the good and the bad side.

But then again they say I fail to impress, that my views doesn't really count.
So how can I be what I am not? And say things I don't really mean?
Where have all the Law of Expressing gone? Or do they even existed before?

If I succeed to impress them, it also means I failed myself.
I let down the desire in me, to dare to dream the impossible.
At least I am always trying to be optimistic, and to be better.

It's true that we cannot change people.
It is also true that it takes a lot to change.
We can never be somebody else, but we can always be better.

No matter what we were taught in the past,
it's always up to us to choose cause we always have options.
And when they were hooked up with what they always believed,
even when they could do better, that's when I'll take a step away.

One at a time. Then another, and another.

Because how can you let yourself to be around people that lives in denial?
Or people that really knows their potential and knows what's stopping them and still,sadly and tragically, couldn't do anything about it?

And then they started to envy other people's life,
while they limit their imaginations that they'll never achieve like the other people one day,
and then in the end they will finally realize that they've wasted years holding back themselves for NOTHING!

Wasted money, money can be earn.
Wasted food, food you can buy.
But wasted life? You can never get it back.
Lucky you, you still have your future.

I am not writing this here to humiliate anyone.
I am writing this coz it filled my mind.
And I felt responsible to express my thoughts this way,
that in general everyone that reads, can never know, what triggered me.

But all I can say is, this, is happening everywhere, throughout life. That someday you might bumped onto these kind of people, and then you'll know how I felt.

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment