Sunday, January 23, 2011

Music and Idol and Music

For some people, music is restricted to only what allowed in his belief.

And for some others, music is just an entertainment.

But there are people, that define music as their lives. Being the only way out when hardness comes in.

I too, enjoyed music in my own way, and own definition. Everything that could be heard by the ears are melodies, be it a song, or a baby cry, or just simply your voice :) and when it triggers a smile in the heart, I'd consider it as a beautiful melody :D

Well enough about own definition. Now I'm talking about audition. Who? ME? Naah.

Never will I. Even if I have the guts to do so, I always think there's better ways I can impress people. Talent is not everything, it's the brain in you that matters.

So what's up with the audition? Well. Nothing much actually, but my favourite show is on air again. American Idol 10 :)

It's not only a reality singing show. Years before, I started to watch AI because it inspired me somehow. The hardship, the friendship, the family, and the people. Not all American are bad, but not all are polite :P

It's just that when you know you have that 'something', just believe in yourself and go get your dreams! Ooohh I just love the joy when the judges said "YES, you're going to Hollywoooooooood!!!!!". I want it too! I mean, going to Hollywood. Not Idol. HAHA.

So last week they showed the audition in New Orleans, and this week will be at Milwaukee. The place of Danny Gokey American Idol 8. Can't wait! Maybe I'd find my favourite Top 10 :P

OK. Dinner time. Yes, You're not going anywheeeeereeee! *sigh*

P/S: Drink a lot of plain water. The weather's killing my throat. Hope you're not affected too, people! :(

P/S 2: Below is a video of this young guy with amazing voice. I couldn't stop viewing his YouTube channel. HAHAHA. btw, a medic student he is. Owh suddenly I remembered my best buddy, a doc-soon-to-be-next-few-months also used to enjoy making music videos in YouTube, zaman remaja riang ria dulu kan? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment