Sunday, January 23, 2011

Al-Fatihah

It was about 4 am in the morning when I received the sms.

A dear friend of mine just lost his Momma this morning.

I heard a few times his Momma had been admitted to hospital, I think about the same time Ayah was warded too.

I felt sorry for him. With only a few months left to finish our Masters, surely his Momma could only see him with the graduation robe from far above.

I hope I am lucky enough, God I have a wish. I know it's too much, but I hope I can have Mama and Ayah sitting in the hall when I received my Master and PhD scrolls.

Dear God, but if you have better plans for us, please make me be strong. Coz by only imagining losing one of 'em I'd cry, I just don't know how to face it until it really happens.

Whatever it is, Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment