Monday, October 26, 2009

Mystery remains...

I'm not sure who wrote this. Might be me, might be not. I found this in a file name 'Bizarre' while browsing the mixed up folders :P But no matter who wrote the lines, they are simply nice and *sweet*. For me, at least.

When you looked into my eyes
I could say nothing
Coz it seems perfect
You got thru my soul

When you looked into my eyes
I felt warmth
The brightness of your eyes
Shines into my soul

When you looked into my eyes
It goes thru, right to the heart
And the feelings were great
As great as it used to be

When you looked into my eyes
I knew you saw hope
For every reason I have
I have to keep it low

Because when u looked into my eyes
You never knew what was going on in here
A mixed feeling, a kept top secret
That no one would ready to reveal

It was you
That kept me going
That gave me strength
That secretly hoped for the best in me

It was your words
That keeps me moving
That holds my faith
That stops me from any single chance of giving up

And if you’re in the One in The Million
I dun mind texting thousands votes
Because you’re something more.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment