Thursday, October 22, 2009

Merepek Eps. Berape?

I miss every-ONE.

I miss every-THING.

Owh Mr. Happiness, I'm too stressed out with Mr. Stress! HELP!

P/S 1: I lost my watch, does that mean I lost my time too? Sort of. Too sad for the lost, coz it was a present from mom. Guess I have to wait till next March to ask for a new one (if only there is one kindhearted human being willingly to buy me one T__T)

P/S 2: I was too stressed out the other day, that somehow my tears shaded my eyes, while I was at the laminar flow, with stacks of undone plates. T____T

P/S 3: This weekend I'm going to Sepang, MotoGP. Hope I could enjoy myself eventhough I don't enjoy the bikes that much. La la la~ :P

P/S 4: I was not so happy to hear Kimi will not race for Ferrari next season. But I do believe Ferrari will shine next year ", and poor Kimi for the incident at Interlagos. And no matter who races for Ferrari next season, I'm looking forward to be in Sepang around March or April 2010! Simpan duit! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment