God heard me",
As I've been mentally prepared to celebrate 1st Hari Raya in Kuala Lumpur, few days ago mom told me we will be celebrating it in dad's kampung. No words could describe how I felt at that particular moment. *speechless*
Hari Raya in Tampin and places nearby. YES!!
Eventhough I seemed to love being in Kuala Lumpur so much, deep inside Hari Raya for me is being with big..big..big families. Owh, and also rendang ayam kampung that has always been my favourite! ",
And each time we went back to kampung, I won't miss to visit my late grandpa's grave. Eventhough I have only spent 4 years of my life with him, he gave me such inspirations", somehow I felt I am strongly connected to him, might be of the genes from him were expressed most in me", *winkwink*
Owh. The only thing that cause me a li'l bit uneasy being in kampung is the Maxis bad coverage. HAHA. Coz once I got back the signals, my inbox would be very busy indeed with raya sms. Come on, I prefer the traditional way guyz. HAHA. But this year I received none from the snail mail. So I guess there'd be a lot more in my phone inbox this Hari Raya ",
Talking about Hari Raya wishes. This was what I quoted on my Facebook status earlier.
A wish never been told. We hoped it could be delivered but who are we to be so sure, that it would be as what we expect it to be? and it might be.. A wish never been told. (Nur Masirah, 2009)
So it's not the Hari Raya wish that matters most to me. It's the forgiveness that I hoped for. Eventhough I wanted it so badly, how can I be so sure I have been forgiven or will be. And yeah, for some reasons, I do have wishes never been told.. for the time being. And I hope someday, I wish God heard me again",
And for YOU,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir Batin
^_^
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir Batin
^_^
Selamat Hari Raya Mas!
ReplyDeleteslamat raya to u too ",
ReplyDeleteSlmat Hari Raye mas...
ReplyDelete