Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yesterday~


I was pretty tensed with the exam. The school surrounding wasn't inspiring at all, which I wonder how the students cope with the 'nice' view. A new friend I met even said it was like an abandoned school. But maybe it's their recipe of success, who knows?

The questions were all direct, and it was really an advantage if you always play with numbers, but for me? HAHA. Numbers .. wut?

And the last part, the English essay, I finished my writing for 30 minutes and then 'cabut' lah! Seriously, it was really a hectic day for me.

Driving back to UPM was another thing. I didn't expect the traffic in Kajang was that bad. Luckily I went out earlier so that at least I didn't have to join the candidates crowd. And yeah, luckily I only drive a Kancil, a perfect machine for a busy road. HAHA

Being alone among the crowds with majority of working people made me feel uncomfortable. Does that means that I have stepped out from the comfort zone? I wished I had. Because I think the world around me since 5 years ago aren't changing much. Same people, same building, same atttitude, same mentality etc. But no worries, the time will come. And I'll definitely leave the comfort zones to seek for a better chance. When? Just wait!

Above all, what happened yesterday were all out of my imagination. Never dreamed of, never hoped for, never. And it just happened. Things I never thought of doing, places I never imagined of going, people I never expected to meet. But hey, I did it! And I feel good bout it despite all the mental-torture I've had earlier. *winkwink*

And I thank God for giving me opportunities, and letting me choose the path, which I never regret of doing ",

2 comments:

  1. All the Best with the Result

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanx. i dun expect much. i juz love wut I am doing now (eventho without long holiday breaks and tonnes of milestones to be achieved) HAHA.

    thanx again",

    ReplyDelete