Smiling doesn't always reflect happiness.
But I force myself to keep smiling when facing challenges, even if it might seem fake, or appear insincere.
And here I am, alone, in another world, far from home.
Gotta be strong, gotta be. Have to be.
I am missing everyone back home, I am missing Daddy only God knows.
I am very positive of every bits and pieces here, eventhough sometimes things are just stupidly annoying. But hey, Life isn't always beautiful, that's the beauty of Life :)
A lot of stuffs to be written, a lot of things I wanna share here, but I just don't know where to start, and yes, I just don't feel like it.
So till I found the umpphh to write, till then you might not hear from me here. But no worries, I'm okay, fine sometimes, and great most of the times.
So far, London feels like home ^_^ Thank you Allah ;)
It looks like you are having a lot of fun :) Good luck and all the best!
ReplyDelete