Saturday, March 19, 2011

Japan and Me :)

It has been a while.

Life crisis had made me left my stories untold. Luckily today I do have some moments to put some words here.

Life has been *not that good*. Well, when things just didn't worked as planned, we can say life's not easy huh. Yes, it wasn't that easy, as I couldn't do anything about it coz it involved other people's work, and how can I force them, if I'm only a student? I hate bureaucracy! Hate it so much! *sigh*

I wish I could be as hardworking as the Japanese. oh not just me, I hope those so-called 'government servants' too! So that no one have to waste no time and can do something else to move forward faster and get better and better and better.

Talking about the Japanese. I'm sure you've all had heard a lot about the disaster and how the people were helping their own people. It is amazing that with this kind of situation, they can really stay that calm, not asking others for help, as their own people know how to help the survivors.

They might have invaded our land long ago, and killed more or less our ancestors, but what they are today, resembles how hard they have worked and how much they have changed since that day. You might say that they don't need the money, but I assure you, they'll recover very soon. I mean, FAST.

and if I were to donate to them, it would be nothing related to humanity, it's just simply because I am impressed, and that I admire their civilized people.

Oh do you know Nina? She's one adorable li'l cutie half Japanese. Do watch her. She's amazingly one bright li'l kiddo. Watch her here:

and here


And not to forget, my Japanese childhood li'l hero, Doraemon is now in Putrajaya :)



I always enjoyed the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Putrajaya, which I have never missed since it was first held in 2009 :) Tomorrow's the last day, and I think, maybe, I wanna go and see Doraemon, and I'd tell him "Come again next year, and bring Naruto and Ultraman as well" :D :D :D

Last but not least, my condolences to those who have lost their loved ones and shelter during the big hit, and to those who survived, don't let the tragedy kill your future, and your dreams. Bounce back, I believe you will. Always, my prayers are with you, Japan :)

2 comments: